Skip to content
- Going to Krispy Kreme tomorrow for some "evil little lard-pods of joy". Must do penance in the gym afterwards.
- Installed Snow Leopard and got 11.78Gb of disk space back. Painless install, took one hour and one reboot. So far so good.
- Spinning lesson #1: not all fibre wants to be laceweight, some wools are better off as a good sport weight or sock weight. Learn this.
- NB: punching bag in gym not as padded as those in karate studio. Bruises on two knuckles, looking tough for status meeting in work.
- 1 technique, the rest of Long 2 kata, some polishing, and I’ll be a purple belt! And in Hofer’s sparring class by Thanksgiving (maybe)
- You’d think my 300th tweet would be something more interesting than just this. And you’d be wrong. So very wrong…
- Who mails bubble wrap in a box? The box got mashed in transit, was the bubble wrap bubble-wrapped for protection?
- Empty Penzeys bag and a note on my desk: "More chives and no-one gets hurt." He has a serious chive problem. Is there chive rehab anywhere?
- Fantastic free training session at gym, introduced to the evil never-ending-stair machine. Must conquer the machine!