Skip to content
- One tyre going flat on car, the oldest one, the one not replaced last trip to the tyre place, the one I ripped up by accident and replaced.
- Clothes shopping: I am now in between sizes and nothing fits right. Either I head back to the gym and keep working out, or I visit Cinnabon
- Thinking about my NaNowriMo plot, beginning and middle will rock, but how to end it? Three locations, two teams of three, and one wildcard.
- Started review of purple belt techniques and katas, test can’t be far away. Purple is first intermediate belt, won’t be a beginner anymore.
- Flutter scarf: 37/50 reps done for 1st half, love the look but bored and overly aware of how I hold the yarn, an odd and unpleasant feeling.
- Ripped out 6 repeats to fix the mistake I thought I could live with on the Flutter scarf. Stupid dropped YO. How perfectionist am I? Grr.
- Antidote to laceweight yarn: Morehouse Merino 3 ply worsted, natural colour, 50g for new bowknot scarf to replace the one lost in the move.