Skip to content
- Printed a picture of Sai for motivation, I get to train with these for the next kata but there’s a purple belt test between me and weaponry.
- LD50 for kitchen cleaner is the dose needed to half kill the user. Apparently about an hours cleaning work is the right dose.
- Alert level raised to two teaspoons of sugar in tea. Three teaspoons is impending apocalypse, two teaspoons is four horsemen on the horizon
- Working in three operating systems simultaneously is confusing, only one can see the thumb drive at once but all three can use the speakers.
- The "desktop wallpaper as mood canary" plan only works if you have a LOT of wallpaper, and people know to look at it before talking to me.