Skip to content
- National Novel Writing Month starts in 8 days. I have 8 days to fill in the holes in my plot and dig out the Pointy Stick for Word Warring.
- Cannot believe that thumb drive made it through 2 wash cycles and 1 dryer cycle intact. Centon DataStick Sport really IS waterproof!
- I have SIX DAYS to get my plot in order for NaNoWriMo, I don’t have enough disasters! I have too many characters! I need more plot! PANIC!
- My muse needs to get off her pampered behind, stop picking out toenail polish, and give me some more plot, or there’s going to be trouble.
- The LHC is back online! A paltry 0.45 TeV beam, but it’s online and it hasn’t killed us by creating strangelets and turning us to goo.
- jwz: "Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those programs which cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can."
- Trialling a fake freckle on back of left hand to tell left from right, thank goodness for brown Sharpies! Will it actually work though?
- Paul got me a Camp NaNoWriMo t-shirt and it arrived just in time for novelling. Love my Hubby!
- St Louis is in the Top 50 NaNoWriMo cities! And we’re WAY above Indianapolis. Go St Louis WriMos!