- Hit 25k on the novel and didn’t realise! Stopping when you know what
happens next is good. Still haven’t hit the halfway crisis though..
- Fixing machine-generated HTML is like using chopsticks by remote
control. Chocolate helps. Lots and lots of chocolate…
- Small camera got lost in the move, the DSLR is too bulky to take out
on the offchance. Missed pics of an awesome sunrise this week, 😦
- My novel has a fan! An Aussie Java guy wants to read it! MY novel!
This has never happened before! Squee!!
- Hubby in work for 6am, 2nd mug of tea before 8am, not a good sign
for the afternoon. Hot chocolate could take me right out of the game.
- Why doesn’t the app have a pink theme in the spec? It looks good in pink!
- Windoze VM does 33 painfully slow updates, reboots, and wants 2 more updates and another reboot. You couldn’t do it all at once?
- And another required update! Rancid pile of crap OS!
- 97 pages of the novel written, should go over the hundred tomorrow. And still no story padding and minimal descriptions!