- Chevy Silverado quad cab has a turning circle the size of Belgium! But I can reach the pedals, and it’s FUN.
- I recant my hard-line stance against driving vehicles 2ft taller than me, the truck is just WAY too much fun!
- Grocery run + HUGE Silverado truck + lead foot = Happy Ali! Went to the other grocery store so I could drive the highway home.
- 8 different kinds of cheese on one shelf in the fridge. Where did it all come from?
- Extensive testing confirms IE7 is a non-compliant piece of crap. IE8 is also non-compliant crap. Someone implement the whole standard!
- Woke up at 4am with first line of story in my head. In cold light of day it’s a good start, now where’s the rest of it?
- Software should be released, not break out in the middle of the night and slither away, leaving a trail of bodies in its wake.
- US "takes no position" on UK sovereignty of the Falkland Islands? Wow. Thanks for the support.
The Chevy Silverado truck was part of Paul’s birthday present, and it
was truly huge. Hubby liked it.
(Click for bigger)