- USPS tracking is addictive, especially when it’s cashmere/silk lace yarn in the mail.
- Morning shred-fest and filing frenzy, am officially organised and tidy now. Anyone need some hamster bedding?
- Falklands wool roving arrived, very soft and smelling slightly of sheep. Can’t wait to spin this!
- Daylight Savings Time messed up my sleep schedule, why do we still do this? It’s a relic from World War One.
- If villages have idiots, what do towns and cities have? And how can we stop them?
- According to co-workers, 8:30AM is too early for me to use the word "specificity". But it’s the correct word!
Karate tournament is TOMORROW!