- SO looking forward to playing Sid Meier’s Colonization again! But the new version, on the new Alienware machine.
- Own up St Louis, who washed their car yesterday? This rain is on YOU!
- Sorted fibre stash in search of missing spindle, horrible realisation I could spin till Doomsday and not run out of fibre.
- May have reached SABLE (stash acquisition beyond life expectancy) on spinning fibre, still in denial about yarn
- My high heels have the taste of human blood and I have a bleeding gash on my freaking LEG.
Busy busy week. I’m destashing some yarn on Ravelry, take a look if you’re after sock yarn.
This was also the week I learned a valuable lesson about my sense of balance, and why high heels are not good for me.
Next week I’ll have the recipe for English Flapjacks, they’re not a pancake, but a delicious oat bar. We’re baking some for Sunday.