Skip to content
- Disturbed by partial spider web INSIDE my car, wasn’t there when I parked this morning. Where is the spider now?
- Bugger. No clear majority government for the UK.
- When the party with the LEAST votes decides who forms the UK Government, something went badly wrong with the process.
- Silly me, I thought if the Post Office told me to collect my parcel at 9am, they’d actually be, you know, OPEN at 9am.
- The trouble with knitting a lace scarf is it goes back and forth forever with no shaping and you’re still less than halfway through.
- We can has elected Prime Minister now? Enough Lib Dem drama already! Someone tell Clegg to grow up…