Skip to content
- Scheduling application performance test, AKA "when can I kill the server and how long will it take to die?" Sometimes I love my job.
- Work PC is bricked, reduced to pen & paper. Never needs rebooting, runs silently, UI needs some gloss but basically sound.
- Note to self: karate is not ballet, stop pointing your toes and flex them instead. Looks much more intimidating!
- Flapjacks on the cooling rack, whole wheat scones in the oven (for the oat allergic), kitchen cleaned up afterwards. I feel all domestic!
- Home made whole wheat scones for breakfast. Network Guy suggested putting a slice of bacon in the scone. Seriously considering it!
- Gasoline in St Louis: $3.19/gallon. Gasoline in Britain: $8.04/gallon (current exchange rate & using US 3.78 litre gallon)
- I’m too short for regular length pants, but too tall for petites. How is this possible? Where are the pants that fit?