Skip to content
- The blank page awaits / Neurons firing, keyboard taps / The next great novel. #TuesdaysAreForHaiku
- Achievements unlocked: mushrooms fried in bacon grease, & using a whole box of mushrooms before they become stinking black slime.
- Have achieved word count nirvana (5054 words) and can knit with a clean conscience. Hello yarn, I’ve missed you.
- Trying to write a thousand words for NaNoWriMo to finish up. Treacle pudding & custard for dessert was a tactical error, so warm & sleepy…
- Every time I hear this DJ Sammy song I’m convinced she sings "Pterodactyl of Lurve" and I really want a pterodactyl of love.
- My tiny 8gb flash drive is chained to a keyring made from wood carbon-dated as being from 4500BC. Contrast much?
- End of an era, / My desk packed up, moving on / The last day at work. #TuesdaysAreForHaiku